Submit an Assignment (Students)
Submit Assignment (Students)
Students can submit their written work the same way that they currently
do within Write Source Online. Once submitted, the student will be
notified that their assignment has been submitted to Turnitin.
- Open the assignment.
- Click on the assignment name or icon to open Net-text.
- Complete the written assignment.
- Click the "Save" Button.
- Click the "Send to Teacher" button to submit your assignment to the teacher.
Turnitin-enabled assignments will be automatically sent to Turnitin to be checked for originality against web pages, publications, and other student papers in the Turnitin database. When your OriginalityCheck report is processed and ready to view, the similarity score will appear for the student and instructor in the assignment dashboard.
Additional Turnitin Functions for Students
With a Turnitin-enabled assignment, student's in Net-text can submit their document to Turnitin prior to sending it to their teacher.
- From Net-text, click the "Tools" button from the top menu.
- Click the "Turnitin" button located next to the "Save" button.
- A notification will appear asking, "Are you sure you want to submit to Turnitin?" Select "Yes."
- A notification will appear stating that your assignment has been sent to Turnitin. It may take a few minutes to view results. Click the "Close" button.
- Click the "Save" button in NetText.
When your OriginalityCheck report is processed and ready to view, a similarity percentage will be shown in the student assignment dashboard. The assignment will not be formally submitted to the teacher, however the teacher will be able to view your OriginalityCheck report.
NEXT TUTORIAL: View an OriginalityCheck Report »